Lawn Fawn has the best interactive dies on the market. Usually I can withstand the temptation to purchase them, but then the Magic Picture Changer came along and I just had to have it. The Magic Picture Changer allows the card holder to pull a tab and reveal a different image.
Cute little card, right? Then start pulling the tab…
To reveal another picture!
Tips and Tricks
There are a few things to keep in mind when creating a card with this die.
- Stamp the images after you die cut your pieces.
- Use a little powder on the pieces to ensure a smooth transition.
- The scored lines are to be folded and adhered to create a track for the card.
- Adhere the pieces by placing adhesive in the corners and not along the edges. This will allow everything to move freely while holding it together.
- Place the tab on last. This will not only serve as a cute way to tell the holder to pull it, but it also is a blocker. It will stop the inside piece from poking out of the bottom of the card.
I created a tutorial on how to assemble these types of cards. It will provide clarity on the above tips.
Until next time ~ Happy Crafting!